A practical course suitable for everyone seeking to learn how their choice of foods determines their health, well being and quality of life. Participants prepare their meals from whole, fresh, organically grown and seasonal food.
The course covers:
* Exploring our relationship with nature and how we grow & produce our food
* The effect of food on the acid and alkaline balance in the body
* The benefits of whole-foods, juicing, sprouting
* How to incorporate the right fats in your diet
* How to create balance & radiance
* Yoga each morning
* Wild gathering on the farm
Course costs £295.00 per person
1st - 3rd March 2013
To buy visit our shop
For further information use our Contact form.
Directions to Trill
Find out more about Trill