An inspiring workshop discovering how the foods you choose to eat affect you physically, mentally & spiritually and determine not only individual well-being but the health of the planet. This is a hands on workshop, participants prepare their meals in the kitchen from fresh, organically grown and seasonal food.
The workshop covers:
* Exploring our relationship with nature and how we grow & produce our food
* The effect of food on the acid and alkaline balance in the body
* The benefits of whole-foods
* Sprouting and sprout greens
* What are the right fats to eat?
* Artisan preservation - fermenting & drying
* How to create balance & radiance
Course costs £295.00 per person
Next available workshop January 2015 tbc
For further information contact Daphne Lambert on 07796686629 or use our contact form